Tuesday, September 17, 2024

THIS SAME GROUP HAS BEEN AROUND FOR A LONG TIME, THEIR NETWORK SPANS THE GLOBE AND THEIR MEMBERS ARE NOT.

 

JOYS AND PAINS, BUMPS AND HARD KNOCKS. OPPOSITE STANDARDS,LET THE MUSIC PLAY, DANCES ON TIME.

FIRST SERGEANT JENSEN, THIS IS NO JOKE. THIS SAME GROUP HAS BEEN AROUND FOR A LONG TIME, THEIR NETWORK SPANS THE GLOBE AND THEIR MEMBERS ARE NOT.
Jewish Army, Herds Of Jackasses.

JOYS AND PAINS, BUMPS AND HARD KNOCKS. OPPOSITE STANDARDS,LET THE MUSIC PLAY, DANCES ON TIME. THIS SAME GROUP HAS BEEN AROUND FOR A LONG TIME, THEIR NETWORK SPANS THE GLOBE AND THEIR MEMBERS ARE NOT.



Hello! How are you?REAL TALK, REAL CHANGE.Write and rites, horse and pony shows, cowboys jacks and bag, boy games to play. Snakes And Worms, History Recorded, Frogs Army Notes To Take.Rules To Pay, fools, frogs, family of nuts, roads to travel, paths to cross, balls, jacks and marbles lost alone the way.

 A snowball is a spherical object made from snow, usually created by scooping snow with the hands and pressing the snow together to compact it into a ball. Snowballs are often used in games such as snowball fights.


 I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.Love Songs.A world of discovery is waiting. Dive right in and follow.Awe. Love this.Just saying. I do like to write, most people lives are a race for more bucks, at stages of life, things that keep me, up.



BREAKING News:UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.

Now I'm up and I don't need you im the bad guy huh.We can't wait to listen to some of this music you submitted Thank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you. 'WHO THE FUCK IS ALICE'.

May be an image of owl

”Bringing forth positivity around the world”. Happy Sunday!Fare thee well. Can it be Friday forever..TODAY IS THE DAY!!Love the dikes, love the bitches, good time toads, suckers for free, gang bangs to delight, or not. HI GUYS, DICKS AND DOGS, CHEAP TRICKS, PIGS TO FLY FREE: ITS ME RACHEL JARROT.!Daily Events: Lessons, Love, Luck, Tests Over Times: Paths Crossed: Trade.

Hands-On: Babes, beaches, glory dazes. Birthdays.Please cancel my subscription to your issues.Work work work work- enough already.
BREAKING News:UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.

Rites,Lovers and haters: Kid Rock - Welcome 2 The Party: JAY Z Daily Shooting: Happy, Better, More Money.Sinners and saints, faces inside, faces out of sight, faces under the layers of shit, dung for frogs, fecal matters:BREAKING News:UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.

May be an image of text

 Failed once already, dogs and new tricks, hard for simple and stupid staff. Payroll deductible for birds and bees, black female veterans, fairies, pixies, and earth angels.Enough for the Charmed. Something to write songs about, joy and tasteful delights to cum and sit on Steven Jarrot's face, dream lover in the sack, fun…BREAKING News:UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.


Mini Me Pointing GIF

Caribbean Queen No More Love On The Run. American Birds.Cry for the wolves, last dazes, rites of Sides: Mother, Girl,.Be the best bee positive in process.. Into The Water, Into The Dark: TODAY IS THE DAY!!Love the dikes, love the bitches, good time toads, suckers for free, gang bangs to delight, or not. HI GUYS, DICKS AND DOGS, CHEAP TRICKS, PIGS TO FLY FREE: ITS ME RACHEL JARROT.!Daily Events: Lessons, Love, Luck, Tests Over Times: Paths Crossed: TradesBREAKING News:UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.


  Idiots be jealous of their own friends pray all my bros succeed'Are You the CEO of Your Life:True Happiness, To Write, To Record History. Turing the page.
NO ONE ESCAPES REAL LIFE.NOTHING ON SOCIAL MEDIA SHOWS THE FULL STORY. 




No comments:

Post a Comment