Friday, October 21, 2016

"Sex Stories And Adult Fairytales".Fantasy: Music producer and movie star Ngo Thanh Van.

"Sex Stories And Adult Fairytales"
When we are happy we’ll do all kinds of things. I am reminded of my little dog who, when he gets happy, puts on all kinds of antics. We are very similar in that respect, when we feel a flow of energy things are good. "Sex Stories And Adult Fairytales".Fantasy: Music producer and movie star Ngo Thanh Van.This is a metaphorical Monday morning cartwheel to get us through the week...... le nouvel album de Furious Zoo (sortie début juin 2016). Inclus "Scream And Shout" en duo avec Steeve Estatof (le gagnant de "La Nouvelle Star" en 2004)..

WELL Fairy-Tales normally DON'T start like this, but Tiffany & Jeremiah Jackson's does!!! Angel Salrin Mesecher and i were just talking about it at the airport on our way back from Dallas.
Jeremiah's Story https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWb942ZXd88 is one of the most touching and inspiring to me! It brings tears to my eyes when I'm thinking about that The THRIVE Experience is not only helping him, but with sharing his Story

For those of you who don't know it, I may not be in here for a while, as the library closes at 6 pm tonight, but that's okay, being that I'll be busy packing so I can start to move tomorrow at 10 am. I have to start training this upcoming Thursday for a new job with the VSO (Veterans Support Organization - they are also on facebook!). Not sure if/when I'll be back, BUT I promise that I'll be back! I love all of yas!

.Fantasy: Music producer and movie star Ngo Thanh Van has launched a new career as a movie director. — VNS Photo. HCM CITY (VNS)— Movie star, pop singer and producer Ngo Thanh Van is taking on a new role as director of a new film, Tam Cam-Chuyen Chua Ke (Tam and Cam – The Untold Story).Van and her company, VAA, will complete post-production later this year and release the film next summer.

2 comments:

  1. Your luck is in, blue stars shooting, bright lights on the dark side of the moon, Stars of David, nice shades of blue, on the seas of chances to take. Mistakes do get made, and help from a friend first would be a refreshing look on things that happen for a reasons. In your attention span I hope to caught your eye, caught your heart, caught your dreams to actions that you may want to share. Mean and tough are words use to describe me have heard others say, it is a hard shell of protection that I needed for so long working for the government, but it was a walk on the dark side for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trips to heaven, trips to hell, angels and shooting stars, do fall down. Trips out of heaven, man and woman, in the beginning, warning of snakes in house. Adam and Eve, tricked by a snake, common story, biblical tales, in the gardens of good and evil.....Birthdays, hats and horns to blow, dances for the luck and love shared, tales in the air, wigs and caps. Rick Schwart: Friends and riders, hats and helmets, rides for rat, racers against time and space.
    http://monkeystododgehorseandponyshows.blogspot.com/…/in-yo….....
    Sluts and bitches in heat.

    ReplyDelete