Friday, August 17, 2018

I pray that the flame of Creator's love may burn in my heart and in the hearts of all I meet today. I pray that no envy or malice, no hatred or fear, may smother the flame.


Views and noses, lots of hits and misses, fingers to count, brown spots to hide, dicks, dawgs, dates, lessons learned, over the bumps in the roads. Beverly Knotts I really like what you had to say about praying is the beautiful thing that you said and I sure do agree we need more love in this world.This morning, as I kindle the fire on my hearth, I pray that the flame of Creator's love may burn in my heart and in the hearts of all I meet today. I pray that no envy or malice, no hatred or fear, may smother the flame.



I pray that indifference and apathy, contempt and pride, may not pour like cold water on the fire. Instead, may the spark of Creator's love light the love in my heart, that it may burn brightly through the day. And may I warm those who are lonely, whose hearts are cold and lifeless, so that all may know the comfort of Creator's love.


Sports Illustrated CROOKS AND ROBBERS.Hats on and hats off to the weird views, and animals uses to tell. Love and hate, the horns of a goat, flip side of the coin, gifts shared. Happy and sad tales, gifts to share, hope floating for rites. Good times, sad times, bumps in the road, lessons learned. Reflections are good.Dicks out of Box: Freaks Out:Veterans Housing Program:Classes on love and devotion.Green Again:Beaches, Paths Taken, Ocean Views, Dances On The Sands Of Times, Hopes And Wishes.Blue Oceans, Blue Dreams, Blue Moons On The Bay, Fifty Sides To Peter Pan. Setting standards give you an idea of what you want even though you may not get it. I will say it is still the best.I pray that the flame of Creator's love may burn in my heart and in the hearts of all I meet today. I pray that no envy or malice, no hatred or fear, may smother the flame.

 
REVIEW:Can't help but think some of the kids around here are BJs that should have been swallowed! 😈 Doctor: Dogs, Dicks, Dates. Strange -Good Times, Waves Of Views, Voices, Values, Silent Knights Alone. ENGLISH words, for the wise.Counting Heads,Taking Notes, Men And Mice, Cartoons Hits.

In this sense, it is only through insisting that we are wrong that we can that we can become more right and begin to re-imagine more accurate frameworks to exist and be right in. Ghostwriter wanted �πŸ“½�πŸ“½Low Lives, Low Keys To Play, Under The Sands Of Time, Tricks, Trades.





Horse And Pony Shows, Wales On Land. Plenty Of Frogs, Plenty Of Fish, Circles Of Faces In The Darkness. Guardians of the Galaxy:Head Counts, Winners, Sinners, Saints, Dances On Clouds.These beautiful summer days wont last forever. It's time to get out the bikini and enjoy the beach. Bike riding, kayaking, building sand castles, maybe even swimming with the sharks.... ummm ok, maybe we can skip that. Haha

Image result for Brandi Marquez
Slow, simple, silly, stuck on stupid, winners, los... I pray that the flame of Creator's love may burn in my heart and in the hearts of all I meet today. I pray that no envy or malice, no hatred or fear, may smother the flame. Frogs, cows and buffalo are the nature of the tribe of animals that we can all relate to, and if not have a few more things to share about the state. Frogs are a dime a dozen and you can get more on Sundays, and it is part of our world as well, just look at the military. Yes, the military has a branch of service named after frogs also. 

Please tell me why? Ready for my point of view, on the subject of frogs? Frogs are everywhere, and sometimes they are not hard to find, and it is a matter of the classes once again. What I have learned is that frogs as a group are an army, that is the meaning of the military branch that we have here in America. Did you know that? Maybe yes or maybe no, it is a matter of class and what part of the woods did you grow up in.
 
…http://giverstakerssheepgoatsheadcounts.blogspot.com/2018/08/slow-simple-silly-stuck-on-stupid.html?spref=tw …



Stupid can not be fixed. Cured Or Traded, Charms And Wits. Dense For Life: Tricks.What Are O.J. Simpson's Chances of Getting Parole? BOOTS MADE FOR WALKING: Oj goes before the parole board today Former prison guard speaks out before OJ Simpson parole hearing ...OJ Simpson could be out on parole this year: Here's what to know What Are O.J. Simpson's Chances of Getting Parole?Guardians of the Galaxy:Head Counts, Winners, Sinners, Saints, Dances On Clouds.: Slow, simple, silly, stuck on stupid, winners, los... …http://giverstakerssheepgoatsheadcounts.blogspot.com/2018/08/slow-simple-silly-stuck-on-stupid.html?spref=tw …I pray that the flame of Creator's love may burn in my heart and in the hearts of all I meet today. I pray that no envy or malice, no hatred or fear, may smother the flame.


A quiet and good night to you , sweet dreams, silent knight, alone again, no kids to talk about, wife, dead, or just gone, never had one, how different. Normal, common, plain, hares blowing in the winds, I saw you there, once, back in time. Names, labels, hats to wear, roles to place, across the decades,  cali chick, black magic woman, loved the song, loved the movie. Retired, ready to get out, walks in the park. πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒžπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€ Did you know....πŸ˜ŽπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸ„Walks On The Beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment