Monday, July 15, 2019

Time to get back on ship of dreams. Trips to hell over and done for fairies , pixies and earth angels. Can't fix stupid, dence, or dimwits, to take to rides to dark sides of rights, reasons, and seasons in the sun. Dance done on the flip side of love and hate.

The only way to make a man trustworthy is to trust him. - Henry L. Stimson. “Sedated”.Words that we use tell a story about your life and times, if you respect yourself, and the same old tire stories that you tell everybody, is not needed for all the people that you cross paths with. I wanted to talk about snakes in the grass in a couple of different ways, and the actions that were created behind the choices that we are living with.

It is still a matter of class, and the classes were able to come together for a period, and change was needed to do the long run. The choices have been made, and the story is a do over again, and that is all. The first two times around were done for the wrong reasons, and the charm was good enough for those two. Not me, I am in a class by myself, and the differentness have not been noted, and the threats keeping coming in. Why? That was the lesson taught by the father, and the past is during for another cycle. So the period of darkness will go on.

Now there is a need to leave on the next train out. My plans have worked, and the season will end this year, and the next people or group will show up for the next part of the journey to the land of milk and honey. The promise land is still off in the distance, but there is still tomorrow, and the best is yet to come. Just need to make a new plan, and get on the , but out of dodge. No trips to fake land across the border for the lack of hair issue.

What a line, it is so sad that life was not the treat that it should have been, and the parents are the reason for the shallowness that was created to the point of a lack of hair, is the only thing discussed regularly by members of this army of frogs. How is this possible you may wonder, me also, it must be a race or a religion thing. White people without hair has a name, blacks or other races or just bald headed, so they will not pay $6000 for a second head of hair by design like this family entertained in Beverly Hills for people that are racist or something else for limiting the people who can breathe around cows calling in this notice. It is my point of view, and I have 12 more to share at a later time.

Help is needed to get back on track, can you help me find a group of frogs of interest in this reply. Here is the notice I received on events that started at the beginning of May 2013.
Time to get back on ship of dreams. Trips to hell over and done for fairies , pixies and earth angels. Can't fix stupid, dence, or dimwits, to take to rides to dark sides of rights, reasons, and seasons in the sun. Dance done on the flip side of love and hate.



Men and women met and marry and live life together because they cannot face life without the other, and in a perfect world they are complete together. I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't.

To teach, to learn, to share the joys and pains, to write the stories of… Battles Daily Bread: Entertainment Weekly .. Veterans:Swim with mermaidsπŸ’¦ Ride a unicornπŸ¦„ Dance with a fairyπŸ‘ΌπŸΌ Dinner dates, snakes to eat, meat on the table, white rites, white in the ..... Songs to sing, glory dazes done, rocks to roll, pebbles on the sands, birds ..... Jobs, and rats racinghorse and pony shows, dances for dollars, dances for tricks. ..... Rachel, Sheri, Sima, and Steven Jarrot, the experts suckers to date ... You are far from the end of your journey. The way is not in the sky. The way is in the heart. Battles Tests Over Times: Paths Crossed:Trades Made. UB40 - Love Songs .Jumping Hearts. Lions To Roars, Reading Between The Liars, Crooks, Cheaters, Snakes In Grass, Across The Decades.


Tell me why, I should call, hats, horns, halos, out of sight, waves of words to impression, not those words, not today.Coins to flip, pros and cons, faces in the land of common. Style, grace, charms, faces in the mud, clear views, shit, dung and wales on land, lots of frogs also.

Moments of madness, minutes of magic, wave of words to share, twist and shout, hands to talk, Rocks to roll. Hope, dreams of houses, veterans lost on the streets, credit issues,. and lots of cash, lots of bad luck, to turn around. Help to get off the streets.


Image result for 'I'LL BE SAVING MY RESOLUTION FOR 2019 I THINK I WANNA BE AN ASSHOLE FOR 1 MORE YEAR'


✰THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY✰Shit happen.Everyday. To everyone.Strength is an attitude, a discipline, determination & drive."I just added this site to my rss reader, excellent stuff. Cannot get enough!Hello friends!! ⚡️ ✝️ BREAKING News: spinning Tales, flying frogs, flagers in the history, love and hate, horns on a goat.
Image may contain: outdoor, text and nature
A good example has twice the value of good adviceπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒRabbis, Priests, and Other Religious Functionaries clowns.Hard to say, yes for horns of goats, love and hate, out of sight most of the time. Bald .Michael Jackson – Thriller . πŸŽ΅πŸŽΌπŸŽΆπŸŽ»πŸŽ»πŸŽΆπŸŽΌπŸŽ΅
Image result for 'I'LL BE SAVING MY RESOLUTION FOR 2019 I THINK I WANNA BE AN ASSHOLE FOR 1 MORE YEAR'
Hello friends!! ⚡️ ✝️ BREAKING News: spinning Tales, flying frogs, flagers in the history, love and hate, horns on a goat. Cheers And Chaps, back to back, hits and misses. ⚡️Tip of the Week. Never late. A good example has twice the value of good adviceπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒRabbis, Priests, and Other Religious Functionaries clowns.
Plenty Of Fish, Lots Of Frogs In The Mud.The Rolling Stones - Doom And Gloom: ☻πŸ˜‘πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ‘ΎπŸ‘ΎπŸ‘½πŸ‘»πŸ’€Hello Texas ✈️ Can't wait to be back home.Hope, dreams of houses, veterans lost on the streets, credit issues,. and lots of cash, lots of bad luck, to turn around. Help to get off the streets.


Battles Tests Over Times: Paths Crossed:Trades Made. UB40 - Love Songs .Jumping Hearts. Lions To Roars, Reading Between The Liars, Crooks, Cheaters, Snakes In Grass, Across The Decades.Plenty Of Fish, Lots Of Frogs In The Mud.The Rolling Stones - Doom And Gloom: ☻πŸ˜‘πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ‘ΎπŸ‘ΎπŸ‘½πŸ‘»πŸ’€Hello Texas ✈️ Can't wait to be back home.Hope, dreams of houses, veterans lost on the streets, credit issues,. and lots of cash, lots of bad luck, to turn around. Help to get off the streets.

The only way to make a man trustworthy is to trust him. - Henry L. Stimson. “Sedated”Image may contain: one or more people and closeup
The only way to make a man trustworthy is to trust him. - Henry L. Stimson. “Sedated”Chasing the Sun.Colorful Dreams of a Sister.Voices In My Heads.: Pebbles on sands. DROP A Dime. πŸ‘€πŸ€£Faces In Darkness... … πŸ˜˜πŸŽ„❤️‬Dream Knight: LOOKING FOR A FOREVER HOME: Happy New Year, plans, goals, dreams, hand to hold, wishes on stars tonight. Faces Of Frogs.πŸ’‹πŸ“πŸ’‹I Bought A Friend Off Craigslist -Cambodian Kea Khiev: Let’s have some fun, starting NOW!I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. The only way to make a man trustworthy is to trust him. - Henry L. Stimson. “Sedated”
Image may contain: 1 person, sunglasses and closeup
Temecula Valley Toyota - Your Local Authorized Costco and AAA Dealer:Veteran Ptsd Attacks Nightmares, Back on track, writing out the issues up in the air. Tips, tales, and bridges to resources for homeless, displace veterans, my mission in life, earth angel to save the day. Heads up, hands out, to help you back up again. Sisters with different mothers, and their bumps in the road, fairy tales for real life. Close up..OVERVIEW… All In It: Bubblegum Bitch: πŸ„πŸ˜Ž. Riding Waves, Blasts To Veterans.πŸ’₯πŸ˜ŽπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸ„, A fun day at a home.

Image may contain: 1 person, plant and outdoor
I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. 
The only way to make a man trustworthy is to trust him. - Henry L. Stimson. “Sedated”

No comments:

Post a Comment