Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Writing Daily, Walks Of Fame, Hands In The Air, Worlds, Views, Voices In My Head. School of Hard Knocks: California Dreamer, Big Wave Rider, Dodge Rocks .

Image


Fairy tales to rewrite, fairy tales daily life, fairy on the beach, in my head, all the time, dances on the sands of time.Bikes, Walks, Views Of The Water, Mountains To Climb. Daily Events.Writing Daily, Walks Of Fame, Hands In The Air, Worlds, Views, Voices In My Head. School of Hard Knocks: California Dreamer, Big Wave Rider, Dodge Rocks .


In a perfect world, waves to make, rocks to roll, lots of views.Writing Daily, Walks Of Fame, Hands In The Air, Worlds, Views, Voices In My Head.
Image

SEEKING FRIENDS, COMPANIONS: Frogs To Date. Juliana Santiago, Dicks, dawgs, stole and trash the personal property of a disable, black veterans, for fun and games, back in the day, before, Adriana Agresti, Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago. I need to invest in some more friends...that was a fun joke while it lasted .Writing Daily, Walks Of Fame, Hands In The Air, Worlds, Views, Voices In My Head.

No comments:

Post a Comment