Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Then just sing the shimmy down on Monday Ain't nobody's bizness if I do, if I do If my friend ain't got no money And I say, "take all mine, honey"

No photo description available.
.Do you ever have a dream over and over? In that recurring dream, is there a face you always see of a place you always go, even though you’ve never actually seen or been there in your waking hours? #5 Recurring Dreams.Then just sing the shimmy down on Monday Ain't nobody's bizness if I do, if I do If my friend ain't got no money And I say, "take all mine, honey"
Image may contain: one or more people
GOOD MORNING THANK YOU, Back at you, and many more,heads up, heads in the clouds, dances in the streets, birds and bees, good times, glory dazes to come. Lots of pearls, bits and pieces, wits, wisdom, whys to the lovers, haters, fuckers, faces in shadows, faces in the dark. 

The possibilities are endless for the things that I want. I just want a piece of the sky every day. Forever and a day, in the moment, with the start at now in the present. Not a dream real life. Ready for the best, that is still on the edge to happening today. Heads up, cheers and chaps, dances in the rain.

I am in love with myself, I am in love with everything, love, lights, lessons, lucky breaks, the best me, that is yet to come. I write a lot, I journal online, I am taking a class, a course online, content marketing. I have sites, I have blogs, I have many personas online, getting ready for the rest of my life. Just saying, had a few moments to spare, searching for a match, a mate, some man, heads above the common, a giant of a man, a baby boomer, a man born in the 1950s. On craigslist, it is so hard to do. 



Why are People so Incredibly Stupid?Born on the dazes out of stupid brains, had to get day, old stupid brains, instead, and have been losing ground, from day one, out of the womb. Now you know, have to say, it is a common factor, with the nuts on the run,  to the rats to roaches, walks of fame. 

Sister in shades, views, values, voices  in my head. Tell me something good.  (HUNTINGTON BEACH)really not sure what to think of your post., its a note, woman for man, have to do the curve balls, to keep the flagers in the dark. Senior Sister, Black, single, searching for a giant of a man, heads above common, facters that matter, age, how tall, located where, 420 friendly, connected, things like that, questions between us now.
im looking for a friend to get together today female and kinky ,Vincent Miller. Keep looking.

Sabrina,Porter Grainger 'Tain't Nobody's Business If I Do .Words To Define: Truthful, Honest, Bullshit. Dances With Dicks, Dawgs, Donkeys. Monkeys In Packs. PLEASE BE AWARE .
Then just sing the shimmy down on Monday Ain't nobody's bizness if I do, if I do If my friend ain't got no money And I say, "take all mine, honey" 



Shrug Zendaya GIF
Roads to cross, paths to travel, trips to the land of dreams, in motions, dreams in works, dreams to write, tips, tales and stories, of veterans on the streets. Homeless blues, hits and misses, frogs to kiss, fish to fry, lovers and haters, donkey dates, back in time. Veterans in home, out of the winter winds. Away from the crooks, cheaters and liars, retarda and rejects to toss back in the seas of more frogs to seven seas, pages to write out. Veterans homeless blues to fix. Happy And Delighted , Orange, Apples, Nuts, Faces In The Streets. Lemon Grove)

Then just sing the shimmy down on Monday. Ain't nobody's bizness if I do. What if I do, write for the chance to met. If my friend, and ain't got no money: And I say, "take all mine, honey".Tell me a little about yourself ,if you send a picture I will send one back.Tell me something, Mr. Man, how real can you be, stand out, heads above the common. Woman for man, waves of words to share, more mountains, left to climb. Just to let you know, factors that matter, age, location, how tall, 420 connected, friendly, fish and frogs, ships of fools to dodge, waves to make, son to shine, stand out, would be nice. One line wonders, words used to impress, to stand out, in the land of common, faces in the shot.


Joys and pains, dances in the rain: to Houses, Homes, Heat, Veterans Homeless Blues:Resources:Blue Oceans 2 Create. Dreams of warm knights, dances until dawn, trips to the moon, sailing the seven seas. White knights, beaches to lunches, dates on the sands of time, lovers lost, hopes for tomorrow alive. Lots of love, lots of luck, lots of fish in the water, lots of frogs to kiss, lessons on the rites to keep, the roses for the colors.

Bay Of Bats Out Of Hell, Heads Up, Dreams And Nightmares, In The Air, Dark Horses To Run. When Doves Cries, Cry Wolf, Fags, Hags, Steers.Queers. Horns To Blast, Love, Hate, Lust, Lucky Breaks.
Image result for bats out of hell

 Life is not a thing of laughter but what would be life if we could not laugh.Skying Writing, Sky-walking, LATEST FROM PAMPER ME NETWORK.Honey Makers, bees and wasps, dances in the darkness, dances in the air.KOOL & FIRE - Kool & The Gang vs Earth Wind & Fire - By R&UT.All Men Exposed.“Tinkerbelle Melody” VETERANS. PTSD Marines Guns.Rednecks And Birds.Jordan Starr: Blue Ocean, Lakes, Oceans Dreams: Real Estate Dances: Treats.To Create, Waves, Winners,Losers, Learners, Roles To Play.
 The possibilities are endless for the things that I want. I just want a piece of the sky every day. Forever and a day, in the moment, with the start at now in the present. Not a dream real life. Ready for the best, that is still on the edge to happening today. Heads up, cheers and chaps, dances in the rain.

I am in love with myself, I am in love with everything, love, lights, lessons, lucky breaks, the best me, that is yet to come. I write a lot, I journal online, I am taking a class, a course online, content marketing. I have sites, I have blogs, I have many personas online, getting ready for the rest of my life. Just saying, had a few moments to spare, searching for a match, a mate, some man, heads above the common, a giant of a man, a baby boomer, a man born in the 1950s. On craigslist, it is so hard to do. 


Why are People so Incredibly Stupid?Born on the dazes out of stupid brains, had to get day, old stupid brains, instead, and have been losing ground, from day one, out of the womb. Now you know, have to say, it is a common factor, with the nuts on the run,  to the rats to roaches, walks of fame. KOOL & FIRE - Kool & The Gang vs Earth Wind & Fire - By R&UT.All Men Exposed.“Tinkerbelle Melody” VETERANS. PTSD Marines Guns.Rednecks And Birds

GOOD MORNING THANK YOU, Back at you, and many more,heads up, heads in the clouds, dances in the streets, birds and bees, good times, glory dazes to come. Lots of pearls, bits and pieces, wits, wisdom, whys to the lovers, haters, fuckers, faces in shadows, faces in the dark.Jordan Starr: Blue Ocean, Lakes, Oceans Dreams: Real Estate Dances: Treats.To Create, Waves, Winners,Losers, Learners, Roles To Play.

All Men Exposed. ..🎶🎼🎤👀👣👣👣👣👣🚛. Men And Mice: Cartoon Hits: Decades Of Frog Faces. Good Time Frogs, Snakes, Spiders And Worms. Words To Define: Truthful, Honest, Bullshit. Dances With Dicks, Dawgs, Donkeys. Monkeys In Packs. PLEASE BE AWARE .

“Tinkerbelle Melody” VETERANS. PTSD Marines Guns.Rednecks And Birds. Snakes in the grass, dick out of the box, suckers to fuck, suckers to prey on veterans, third party views, Cattlecall Notes; Greener Grass? Jordan Starr: Blue Ocean, Lakes, Oceans Dreams: Real Estate Dances: Treats.To Create, Waves, Winners,Losers, Learners, Roles To Play.
Image may contain: one or more people

'T ain't nobody's bizness if I do, do, do, do If I give him my last nickel And it leaves me in a pickle 'T ain't nobody's bizness if I do, if I do I'd rather my man would hit me.Do you ever have a dream over and over? In that recurring dream, is there a face you always see of a place you always go, even though you’ve never actually seen or been there in your waking hours? #5 Recurring Dreams.
No photo description available.
GOOD MORNING THANK YOU, Back at you, and many more,heads up, heads in the clouds, dances in the streets, birds and bees, good times, glory dazes to come. Lots of pearls, bits and pieces, wits, wisdom, whys to the lovers, haters, fuckers, faces in shadows, faces in the dark.
Image may contain: one or more people, sky, outdoor and nature
Then just sing the shimmy down on Monday Ain't nobody's bizness if I do, if I do If my friend ain't got no money And I say, "take all mine, honey" .Do you ever have a dream over and over? In that recurring dream, is there a face you always see of a place you always go, even though you’ve never actually seen or been there in your waking hours? #5 Recurring Dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment