Saturday, October 14, 2023

It's the little things that matter the most . Forgery (noun): The action of falsely creating or materially altering documents with the intent to defraud.

 

 Dances In The Streets, Lovers, Haters, Sheep And Goats, Monkeys In Packs To Dodge. YOUR SESSION HAS TIMED OUT. Will the Midterms Change Anything? Money for the crooks, cash for the assholes, nothing for free, fees charged, financial forms, collecting the Ucc codes, any order will do. Terminations, transfers, tricks of the trade, rats to roaches, trying to make a buck or two.

Snake in Grass Specials, Low Lives Dreams, Hopes, Desires, Songs To Sing, Classes On The Beach.New comment on Getting prepared for another long work week.



  

THAT'S A PRETTY BIG DEVELOPMENT!SEND IN THE CLOWNS, TO THE LEFT, JOKERS TO THE RIGHT.

 Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms. Dreams.Dear SHEEP. SPRUCE POWER,‘THE REFUSAL,’DAN EVANS ,Lic. # 01324544.Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.

But, despite my grey areas. I have my lines. And I am always loyal to friends. Build up. Never tear down. Make Me Say it Again cowboy. As the sunsets, the day ends & will never be relived again..celebrate your life.Once our Service Transfer team fully transfers your Sunrun service agreement to the new owner, the home solar installation can stay in the home.Spruce Powers.
May be a doodle of 1 person

 Dear SHEEP. SPRUCE POWER,‘THE REFUSAL,’DAN EVANS ,Lic. # 01324544.Days of peace and love, hate and love, living large, joys and pleasures, time to spare.But, despite my grey areas. I have my lines.

May be an image of 1 person, phone and text that says 'My face when my kids tell me to turn down my music because they can't hear their tablet'
Once our Service Transfer team fully transfers your Sunrun service agreement to the new owner, the home solar installation can stay in the home.Spruce Powers.

Choose your class: Earth Angels: Rats To Races, Free Rides, Holiday Hits And Misses, Joys To The Worlds. choose your class: Earth Angels: Rats To Races, Free Rides, Holiday Hits And Misses, Joys To The Worlds. Steven Jarrot, seven snakes alive, tales and history online, 7608512267, seven lies to file.

Blame who: Fags to flags, Jewish Rites.'Apparently when you donate blood, it has to be YOUR blood.'48 (Ventura) age : 48  IM A SUCKER KISSER. 7608512267 SUCKER.'I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.


LAST CHANCE TODAY:A TIMELESS ESCAPE. SEEKING FRIENDS, COMPANIONS:

Blame who: Fags to flags, Jewish Rites.'Apparently when you donate blood, it has to be YOUR blood.

'48 (Ventura) age : 48  IM A SUCKER KISSER. 7608512267 SUCKER.LAST CHANCE 

TODAY:A TIMELESS ESCAPE. SEEKING FRIENDS, COMPANIONS:Blame who: 

Fags to flags, Jewish Rites.'

It's the little things that matter the most .Cattle Callers, Whales On Land, Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Lots Of Frogs In The Water, Also.This is why I hate females.

No comments:

Post a Comment